We know that WordPress is used for web hosting as well as to make blogs and websites look professional and attractive. Here is a list of 10 most important WordPress plugins that can be used to build web traffic.
1. Feedburner Feedsmith: This is a WordPress plugin that detects and helps users to access the installation process with RSS feeds and replaces it with a Feedburner feed. The main benefit of having Feedburner with RSS Feeds is that, it can show the number of subscribers that you have on our website or blog.
2. Google Analyticator: This allows you to track your web visitors by using the Google Analytics. You need not add the tracking code manually as it automatically tracks the records of visitors.
3. Akismet: Akismet automatically checks the comments on your blog and scans if there is any spam left by visitors. This plugin functions automatically and thus, there is no need to implement any tracking devices. You need an API key to activate this plugin. You can get it easily at WordPress.com.
4. Google XML Sitemaps: It generates the XML sitemap if any visitors from other search engine access your blog. This plugin helps your blog get visibility on the search engines and can help you track visitors’ details.
5. Post Plugin Library: It is also called as Similar Posts and it analyses your blog post and gives a result of the other posts that look similar to your post. It gives a framework for your blog post and lets you know the other posts that the visitors read.
6. Subscribe to Comments: This is a great tool for your website or blog. It allows the readers to subscribe to the comments on the post. The comments are automatically sent to the readers through email.
7. Brain’s Threaded Comments: This gives an opportunity to respond or reply to the comments of the visitors. The default setup will automatically show the latest comment below the original comment.
8. Show Top Commentators Widget: This enables you to count the top commentators of your blog. This can increase the comments greatly and you can benefit from the traffic generation system.
9. All in one SEO Pack: This helps your blog to be visible on the popular search engines like Yahoo or Google.
10. Auto Social: This plugin is great to enhance submission of the blog posts on the search engines.