Information Latest News

A magazine question

This is a question meant for magazine editors and copyrighters and those involved in the printing industry. What is the name of that mysterious graphic that appears at every end of a published magazine, newspaper or webzine? Example is provided below.

The above example appears in The Nut Graph webzine. So, can anyone answer the question and tell me what is the official name for it?